Monday, September 19, 2005

/# /My FrIeNds \#\



These days I have passed them in my town, I returned again because there were celebrations that super are amused.The day that I arrived was beats it that it is a very popular celebration in my town and the one that but I like, it deals with which with bands and much people you go by the streets asking water the people who are seeing beats it from her balconies and they throw water to you, and soon also four or five wine trucks that way distributing it and in the end you finish dunked and full of wine, to you happen very well. to come two car. Also they put a giant fair in the avenue and all the nights they made disc movable, and every day they made a thing different to entertain to people like a thing that is called rally of beds that is which beams your own bed, you decorate and beams a race while you are happening through tests. I am not going to tell but things to you because if I do not go to you to bore.

No comments: