Monday, September 19, 2005

My bLoG!!!


Hello Maria!!

That so?
I am spending it very good this summer. This week I have gone away with Rosa to Gandia, we were from the nine to the sixteen we made a pile of things. The day that we arrived we went to small golf, I go every year but it enchants to me because you are awhile and you reflx yourself much, later we were ourselves with my father and Isa to eat an ice cream and later we went to house.Also we rented to a skid me passes it very well because there were medusas and no we dared to put to us in the sea until... Isa dared. Another day we went to Aquopolis an aquatic park very amused but in the end it finishes very tired because toboganes did much damage to you. We very rented an amused bicycle and pretty of four people and I ed reflx myself like never, we made many things more but that was but the insolent thing.

No comments: