Friday, September 23, 2005

-->*<--My FiR$T iMPr€s$ioN-->*<--

I am in favour very contented of the first week of class, because it had many desire to see my friends, but the second week goes to be or very boring because we will begin with the examinations and with many but duties and this week or we had a pile. The new professors who have come seem to me very likeable and I like as they give the classes, but as she gives Anna them I she likes more is a little but strict that Joan, but both I like much. Also I am glad because you (Maria) you are our tutor of group and that Jose continue giving class us. Enrric although I am not new also likes much is very likeable and she explains the doubts very well to you. I am in favor very contented of the cavies that you have done, but also I liked much Paula and Roberto. Maria that I am very glad, but by to have begun I do not cure lol.

No comments: